[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.27.3″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.27.3″][et_pb_column _builder_version=”3.27.3″ type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.27.3″ text_text_align=”justify” text_line_height=”3em” hover_enabled=”0″]
- To bear an insult calmly is a great strength.
- The way you think, feel, and act toward others returns at last upon yourself.
- If newborn babies were actually brand new souls there should have to be no exhibition of imperfections, mischievous and evil tendencies as they grow up. What we have on planet earth are recycled souls and not brand new souls.
- A true brother man does not speak in praise of himself or his own work.
- Religious teachings are intended to quicken human evolution. It seeks to develop the moral and intellectual natures of human beings and aid the spiritual nature of human beings to unfold themselves.
- Do good unto others for the sake of the Almighty God and not for the sake of reward, nor for gratitude from them.
- Poverty is no hindrance to riches, often it is the greatest aid. If you doubt this statement, eyeball the lives of rich people and you will realize that only very few of them began life with wealth, education. Many of them never had influential allies. Poverty was the motivating force that propelled them into affluence.
- Don’t do a thing in the way your forefathers did it if it can be done in a better manner. Always be on the lookout for improvements and cultivate the habit of observation.
- Opportunity is not a thing which fate provides for you. Opportunity is something you create by yourself.
- We must suffer in the present, in order that we may gain bliss in the future.
- Fear thoughts, pain thoughts, and grief create the ugliness termed old age. Joyous thoughts love thoughts and ideal thoughts create the beauty termed youth.
- There is a common desire to acquire riches with as little effort as possible, which is a kind of theft. To try to obtain the fruits of labor without laboring is to take the fruits of another brother man’s labor; to try to get money without giving its equivalent is to take that which belongs to another and not one’s self.
- We must give up something old, in order to gain something new. If you wish to change your life tomorrow, you must forget your life as it was yesterday. You must forget all the hurts, the pain, the sorrow that encapsulated you in the past.
- Everything you pine for, every single thing you ever wished for, that is good and beautiful, already lies within you, but it lies within you sleeping. It is your responsibility to awaken the sleeping giant.